OgreMan
Annabelle Rogers
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annabelle Rogers
Annabelle Rogers - Squirting Soccer Mom

[Image: 7lpu8x9soc74.jpg]

I am a tired soccer mom dropping my son off at practice. It is a hot day outside and my son takes his shirt off during practice. Between that and the junk moving around in his athletic shorts it's getting me quite hot and bothered. Even though it feels so wrong touching myself from being turned on my my own son I can't help but pleasure myself. My book isn't doing a good job of distracting me. Eventually, I move to the backseat where I first use a makeup brush and then a bullet vibrator to get myself off. I surprise myself by squirting all over the backseat. My son then opens the car door to find me… Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Auntie Annabelle Fucks Her Virgin Nephew

[Image: dwl0hsxmdrur.jpg]

This is a custom video so the name "Nick" is used throughout. We are at a family function and I pull you into your parents bedroom to ask you some questions. I peek in your pants and tell you that I'm going to teach my virgin nephew some things. As I tease you with my cleavage I then get down on my knees and suck your cock which leads to tit fucking. I ride your cock but we have to stay quiet because the family is the house. I suck your cock and tell you to cum in my mouth but you end up busting a huge virgin nut all over your aunt's face which leaves me mad.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - One Last Fuck For Mommy

[Image: ghian44smr78.jpg]

You drop by my house unannounced to tell me that you just proposed to your girlfriend and she said yes. I am disappointed to hear this because I don't like her. Ever since you have started dating her I have seen you less and our relationship has been different. I feel like I am loosing you. To make matters worse she is a tattoo artist and you guys are moving away so she can start her own. I feel she is a whore and will cheat on you because she touches other men all day while tattooing them. I want better for you. We used to have a special sexual relationship before she came along. I seduce you and beg you to give me your cock for one last time. I tell you I am on birth control and have no condoms. We fuck missionary and you cream pie me. I start laughing because you just fucked a baby into your mother and confess to you that I am not on birth control. You Fiance isn't going to want you anymore. No one is, after they find out that you impregnated your own mother.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Stepson Looses Virginity During Lockdown

[Image: l38h731qerz2.jpg]

You are my Step-son and I tell you that I saw some texts between you and your girlfriend that you were planning to loose your virginity together. However, due to the pandemic lockdown you both are unable to have your sexual moment together. I feel bad so I offer for you to loose your virginity with me instead. I jerk you off, suck your cock, tit fuck you and you cum on my tits. I am not done with you yet though and you technically have not lost your V card yet so I let you fuck me. You don't pull out in time though and creampie me which has me freak out. Accidents happen I guess…

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - The Fertility Statue

[Image: tlw2p10haz4g.jpg]

A conservative, religious couple is having problems in the bedroom. The husband brings home a statue that is supposed to help. It upsets his wife for two reasons: it goes against her beliefs, and there is also something unnatural about the statue. The story takes place over a couple of weeks, as the statue slowly changes her son from a nice respectful young man into a dominant alpha male who wants to supplant his father as the man of the house and take his mother. This both frightens and arouses her: the more he humiliates his father and the more he comes on to her, the more turned on she gets, until she can’t take it anymore and gives in to become her son’s woman. She makes her husband move into the son's bedroom from now on as he is no longer the man of the house and on top of that, the son and her are now trying to have a baby together.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Brother and Sister Dressing Room JOI

[Image: fpra43l4uef6.jpg]

You are my brother and I bring you alone in the dressing room to get a man's perspective on which pair of panties is the best. You get uncomfortable as I undress and I tell you that "they are just boobs" and "you have seen me naked before". After I try them all on I tell you that you can now leave and you say you can't because you have a big boner. I give you a JOI in the dressing room but I rush you because the dressing room lady keeps checking in on us and I think she is getting suspicious. You finally cum a huge load.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - You Got Mommy Pregnant

[Image: ponsrw2ysagn.jpg]

Mommy is missing you ever since you left for college. You finally come home to visit and I sit you down to talk. I've noticed all the girls on your social media and I want to have a serious sex talk with you. I don't want you getting some random college slut knocked up. The conversation gets awkward and I decide I want you to show me how you are having sex. You refuse but I threaten to pull you out of school. You fuck me missionary and then I ride you until you cream pie me. You come back months later for a visit telling me that you got your girlfriend pregnant. I reveal to you that I am pregnant as well and I make you come back to live with me or otherwise I will tell everyone what you did to me.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Sweaty Teacher

[Image: 1jso0pdjze9k.jpg]

I am your summer school teacher and the air conditioning is broken. Even though I have opened up the windows for fresh air, it still feels hot and stuffy. Since you are the only student that had to take the exam I am rushing you a bit because I don't want to be in the room anymore. I soon realize that my sweat stains have been distracting you though. So to hurry things up I let you indulge in this fetish by exposing myself to you and having you sniff and lick. Once I feel you've had your fix I humiliate you a bit because you like sweaty armpits

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Solves Plumbing Issues

[Image: f4um6powdqjh.jpg]

The name "Josh" is used throughout the video. I have a talk with you right after the guys working on our plumbing leave. The reason none of the plumbing in our house hasn't been working is because you have been flushing jerk off socks which clog everything up. You are of course embarrassed about the situation but I comfort you and assure you that it is all natural. I hint at how dating has been going and I feel these women intimidate you because of all their sexual experience and your lack thereof. I get you to try out some date roleplay scenarios with me. I soon find out just how innocent you are with everything sexual because I discover that you're a virgin. I teach you everything you need to know from talking, foreplay, kissing, oral, boob play to even fucking. I then demand you cream pie me as I ride you so that you know what it feels like and will be better prepared for your next date.

Watch Online
Annabelle Rogers - Horny Mom Demands Attention

[Image: o88bijs46ssa.jpg]

I ask what you think of my dress and want your thorough opinion. I begin to press you as I ask more inappropriate questions which are making you feel uncomfortable. But you see how badly I need the attention and reassurance so you try and make me feel good about myself. I then crawl to you on the bed and beg you to worship and suck my tits. I see that it makes you hard and I jump on your cock and ride you cowgirl until you fill up my wet cunt with all your jizz.

Watch Online