OgreMan
Korina Kova
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korina Kova
Korina Kova - The Struggling Model:XXX Proposition

[Image: iowyp9ipbdb0.jpg]

I am a struggling model trying to tone up my body to book more work, when my agency calls and tells me I booked a lingerie photoshoot I am so happy, I arrive on set nervous and excited I think its a wrap....when the client says he would like some topless, I call my agent and get offered double for the topless part, while I am doing that the client offers that if I do a solo video he will pay me a lot more, feeling the pressure and wanting to re book I accept that offer, but wait there is more, if I suck his cock he will be happy and pay more money then I can make in a month, finally I go all the way and get fucked until I have cum all over my tits, this video includes role play, fingering, blowjob, fuck machine, cum on tits

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Roommate Yoga Spy

[Image: f0b62aaj2gv7.jpg]

You are my college roommate and I catch you spying on me doing yoga in the common area, I ask if you like the show, and I notice you are hard, I also ask about my missing panties since I suspect you keep taking them to jerk off to, but it's your lucky night hearing that you love smelling my pussy really turns me on so I take off my bra and ask if you want a tit fuck, once I am wet enough I ask you to fuck me on my yoga mat

Watch Online
Korina Kova - The Panty Spell

[Image: adwd7hkuxb4a.jpg]

I'm your wifes new divorce attorney and I have you show up at my office, I make you put my panties on your head but they are laced with something special to take control of you, please note that there is very little nudity in this and it is more about the scenario

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Horny Hacker Son: Mothers Day Edition

[Image: blbf5yzmgjs7.jpg]

It's Mothers Day and you surprised your mom with a beautiful lake front picnic, she is so happy and praises you for the surprise, she starts to nag a bit pleading for you to spend less time on your computer and more time outside or with friends, but you distract her with strawberries you picked from the garden, you also purchased her a bikini because you have strong urges to see her body revealed, when she shows you the bikini on herself you can't fight it and get a throbbing hard on for her beautiful curvy body, when she notices she gets upset and decides its time to go home, you get an idea to hack into your computer game and create a hologram avatar of mommy, you put on your VR goggles to enjoy mommy exactly how you want to see her, looking slutty and giving you JOI video features taboo theme, leather outfit, JOI with oil and features my new tits

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit

[Image: ct1f0lpi5k80.jpg]

Hi everyone, this is my new large budget movie “Who Framed Jessica Rabbit” I worked very hard on this film and hope you love it as much as me. When I film a large project my whole heart and soul goes into the production down to every detail, I scout for the perfect location to film, this scene I found a piano lounge, I also had my costume custom made so it would be my own version of the character, I hire hair and makeup, and also a voice actor and annimator to play Roger in beginning, and a lot of planning goes into every scene, Thank you for considering to support my passion, and when you purchase it I am able to make more larger more involved videos I am Jessica Rabbit happily married to Roger Rabbit, when he tells me he will be away on business for a while and wants me to behave while he’s gone, I let him know I will do my gigs and go straight home. The next scene I am doing a performance in a Jazz bar and its very sexy, after my performance a detective comes to see me, he has been hired by Roger to investigate my infidelities, I immediately tell him how inappropriate it is that he come see me at this hour of the day, and while my husband is away I am so vulnerable! I start flipping the tables on Detective Colin and catch him staring at my tits and ass, I am a professional at using my looks to get what I want, and I want him to forget all about what he saw me doing with a stranger outside the bar last week, I take control and tease him until he is under my spell, I seduce him and show no mercy with my killer curves taunting him about other plain women he might like and how this is a dream come true for him, when I am finished I blow a kiss and reassure that my secret is safe now. This scene has 4 cum shots, lots of positions, dirty talk, and you will love every second of it Love Korina

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Hatsune Miku Virtual Sex Star

[Image: 9hdbxizh5zaf.jpg]

This was a custom and his name was used, but the scene starts with Hatsune Miku doing the polka dance and performing, you are watching her on your computer when she appears in front of you and catches you jerking off to her she says you won and are her biggest fan, so she tells you to close your eyes and picture her the way you want to see her, then she is in lingerie and exposed, shy she says she can see where this is going, now you have done it again picturing her sucking your cock on her knees, now you are enjoying her body fucking her and seeing her big tits and ass milk your cock, you give her 2 large creampies

Watch Online
Korina Kova - 18 year old x mas bang

[Image: 6f3dgpblthvk.jpg]

This was a custom......You are “Mrs Kova”, 30 and a Yoga Instructor. You’ve just moved into town with your husband and are desperate for a baby to start a family. It’s Christmas Day. Your husband works away a lot but is due back this morning. So you decide to dress up in a skimpy Xmas Outfit and put on a show to spice things up. I am your 18 year old neighbour. I live with my mom and I find your purse on your drive – you’ve not realised you’ve dropped it. So I call round to give it to you. The video has two short parts. Okay have the camera set up facing a closed door. You are on the other side of the door (not in view). Pretend I knock and open the door. Your back is turned. You think im your husband “Kyle”. Say something sexy like “Hey baby, ive been a really bad girl this year and am ready to be punished.” Then start teasing and twerking in the doorway (your back to the camera). DO this for about a minute until you realise you aren’t getting any reaction. Straighten up frustrated and be like “Oh for fuck sake Kyle. Whats wrong with you? I’m here giving it my all and your just stood there like a limp … AHHHHH!” You turn around and spot me. Immediately panic and try to cover up a bit. Maybe hide your body behind the door so only your head is showing. “Oh my god SAM !!! What the fuck are you doing calling round on Christmas Day. Who does that?” Pretend I give you your purse. Reach out and take your purse. I tell you I’ll just leave. But you tell me to stop. You notice ive got a massive boner and there is someone walking down the street. How would it look if im seen leaving your house with a boner. You tell me to get inside quick. Part 2: Have the camera set up in the living room (have your Christmas tree in view). You walk in now with a cardigan over your outfit. Tell me you are so embarrassed you thought I was your husband and beg me not to tell my mom. You tell me that your husband is back any minute – you are trying for a baby. Tell me I need to get rid of that boner and leave right now. But I tell you once I get a boner I have to wank before it goes. You cant believe this!!! You realize that you are going to have to take care of it quick. You cant risk me wanking in case I cum all over the floor. So tell me to take out my cock. Take your cardigan off and then either take your panties off or move them to the side. I cant believe my luck as you then climb onto my cock. If you could use that dildo/torso toy you have as if its me and try to create the angle pov so it looks like its part of me that would be great. Maybe blow me/tit wank then ride me. Tell me I have to cum inside you so we don’t make a mess and that I have to be quick. Basically ride me until I cum. Grudgingly admit I have an okay cock for an 18 year old. Maybe I cheekily say you have a nice ass. Climb off but the cum drips out. You are like Shoot! Walkover to a draw andtake a key. Tell me to take it and use the backdoor quickly . Now go

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Putting Out Your Fire

[Image: 3gmrwdopetsy.jpg]

*********Please Read********** Hi for a while I will only be selling my new videos Via "Make it Rain" option, so this full length 15 min video will be e mailed to you once you have tipped $25 for it, I will be doing my best to send it as soon as possible but patience is needed if you would like any of my newer videos This was a custom and the name Steve is used, I am your neighbour and you are infatuated with me, when I recognize you in the grocery store we introduce ourselves finally and now I can put a name to the face, but when I look out my window to see a house on fire I notice you fighting it bravely and discover you are a fireman, so when I arrive at your door that night you are confused but let me in, I am wearing a coat and boots, but I rip the jacket open to reveal sexy lingerie and I completely offer my body for your sexual pleasure, we fuck and climax and I put out your fire xxx

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Road Trip Pt 2: Squirt fest

[Image: img7xeqslnpi.jpg]

This was a custom group funding video for 5 special members, they wanted to see me raw and so turned on.....Hey guys if you know me from when I started in the industry I was known for getting so turned on by public exhibition play, and I get my fix in this sequel to Road Trip, I get nice and wet with exposing my tits and ass while truckers drive by, then I open my Rover to reveal what I packed, 2 torso bodies a dildo and my favourite hitachi wand, I start ridding and sucking and get so tuned on I squirt 3 times xxx enjoy

Watch Online
Korina Kova - Egyptian Cum Goddess drains all your cum

[Image: ymixg9qcz5t4.jpg]

I am a goddess and I lure you back to my palace where I seduce your cock into becoming my cum slave and you cover my tits over and over again, tit fucking and bukkake for my tits you will enjoy this video a lot (this vid is not included in contest deals but is only $15 through contest

Watch Online